Thursday, December 18, 2008

Daddy and baby David

Today was the last day of school before our Christmas break so Nanny came over to bake Christmas cookies with the kids. They had a great time for about the first hour until they lost interest in baking and just wanted to eat. Hailey wasn't so sure about trying her first cookie so Nanny took the first bite to show her it was yummy. Hailey in no way appreciated Nanny taking a bite out of her cookie and surprised us all by looking at her sternly and telling her to "spit it out". Everything is all fun and games until you mess with Hailey's food. We had a blast today...thanks to Nanny!! I wasn't able to capture pics of the cookie making process as I was tied up with the baby but here are a couple of the little ones after we were done.


Hailey checking out her yummy cookies


5 comments:

  1. What a great picture of David and David! I wish was the one that got to bake cookies with the kids! Mor Mor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I didn't realize that you had a blog until I saw it on your mom's blog site. Now I can keep up to date with your sweet family. Give hugs and kisses to the little ones from Aunt Terri :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog on your moms site. I bet she does wish she was the one to bake cookies with your kids. They are adorable. Aunt Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kids are so cute! I can't wait to be down there with them tomorrow! Love you big sis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiff, I am trying to post a comment-Love your pictures!Grandma Anderson

    ReplyDelete