Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Take me out to the ballgame...

Sunday morning David and I woke up and decided to drive to Statesboro, GA to enjoy a GA Southern baseball game...I love being spontaneous!!! I cannot get enough baseball this time of year! I was so excited for the little kids to get the experience...Hailey loved dancing when the music came on while baby Dave was all about the baseballs and the food. I really enjoyed having Clay there who actually understands and enjoys the game. We all had a wonderful time and I can't wait to go back!

4 comments:

  1. SO fun! Your babies are getting even more adorable every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like ya'll had fun and that it was a beautiful day out! I definitely think I have the cutest nieces and nephews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love baby dave in that pic... he is so cute xoxo krissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about not being able to get enough baseball! We cannot wait for it to start up here! Mom

    ReplyDelete